We currently have an exciting opportunity available to join our Operational Governance Team in London on a short-term secondment, with the potential to progress to a full time role. The role of the Operational Governance Data Analyst is to assist the Operations Team Leader with researching current and future industry standards which Sage Pay must be compliant with as a PSP, raising the awareness of any governance obligations with the relevant Sage Pay teams, and to define, deploy, and sustain robust governance procedures across the organisation. We are looking for your valued insight to contribute to process improvement in this newly established team.
The Operational Governance Analyst will also assist in regular operational “housekeeping” tasks including:
• Purchasing RIDs
• Updating BIN Ranges
• Updating IP Location data
• Adhering to current ISO standards (countries / currencies etc.)
• “Housekeeping” of stored data (i.e. removing templates of closed accounts / TID recycling, etc.).
• Requests for information: this can range from police requests for card information, to transaction reports and statistics for both in-house and Priority Service customers.
• Writing, implementing and maintaining governance guidance documentation, and where necessary, training relevant staff on applicable rules and regulations.
We want someone truly extraordinary; someone who is passionate about their work, open to new ideas and focused on delivering consistently high quality results that enrich our business. For this role we need someone who has previously worked in a highly technical environment, understands the payment industry and has the ability to develop innovative ways of working that will improve productivity with effectiveness.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!