This newly created role has broad responsibilities for security architecture (infrastructure and software), risk analysis, application security, threat mitigation, incident response as well as overall security management for an entire business unit.
Working closely with development and infrastructure teams you’ll advise and provide hands-on security expertise in order to support the Technology Strategy and enhance their capabilities on information security. As such you’ll be focused on achieving the business objectives and ensuring the highest standards of information security are achieved across Sage Pay.
We want someone truly extraordinary; someone who is passionate about their work, open to new ideas and focused on delivering consistently high quality results that enrich our business. For this role we need someone who has:
- Excellent knowledge of network security protocols and standards such as HTTPS, TLS/SSL, and IPSEC.
- Good understanding of security attack vectors and application security vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, CSRF.
- Good understanding of cryptographic principles and practice.
- Experience of reviewing and designing security proposals and architectures.
- Ability to analyse business initiatives and recommend suitable controls
- Understanding and experience of using or implementing security management technologies.
- A passion for security and security technology.
We are looking for someone who will act as the security champion in our Dun Laoghaire office, driving and influencing senior stakeholders to apply information security principles as part of their business requirements and throughout solution delivery lifecycle.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!