We've got a fantastic opportunity right now for a commercial, self-motivated Security Engineer with excellent collaboration and communication skills, who will use their knowledge and passion for security to strengthen enterprise defences and programme delivery.
As a Security Engineer with Sage Pay you'll:
- Provide day to day overseeing of the multiple security solutions
- Implement changes to the existing security systems
- Work alongside network, applications, database and service desk teams
- Maintain the health of the surrounding security infrastructure
- Manage systems like HIDS / NIDS / SIEM / DLP / PROXY / AV / WAF / VM /DAM / IPS
- Promote the value of security among colleagues
- Review security changes and scope security requirements when necessary
We want someone truly extraordinary; someone who is passionate about their work, open to new ideas and focused on delivering consistently high quality results that enrich our business. For this role we need someone who has:
- Working knowledge of HIDS / NIDS / SIEM / DLP / PROXY / AV / WAF / VM / DAM / IPS
- Understanding of GRC / PKI / AD / HSM / SSL
- Hand on experience in troubleshooting Windows, Linux OS and a wide range of security systems.
- Experience in managing or delivering security solutions
- Knowledge of underlying infrastructure, networking technologies, and PCIDSS compliance would be an advantage.
- Hands on experience in PSH, WMI, Bash scripting
- Ability to develop relationships and build credibility with other teams quickly
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, fantastic work environment with a dynamic but relaxed culture, and the opportunity to work with amazing colleagues.
If this sounds like the role for you - we'd love to hear from you!