Right now, we’ve got a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Senior Linux Specialist to join our team in Angel, London.
The Infrastructure Specialist provides technical expertise and hands-on support for all Sage Pay IT infrastructure components on a day to day basis and provides infrastructure expertise for the various technical projects run by Sage Pay. The role requires the Infrastructure Specialist to have an in depth understanding of all Sage Pay infrastructure component configurations with the ability and willingness to learn new skills as required.
As the Senior Linux Administrator, you will be responsible for:
• Installing, configuring, maintaining and supporting all Linux based systems in a 24/7
• Environment Linux integration into existing Windows environment
• General network understanding
• Amazan Web Services (AWS)
• Shell scripting (e.g. Python, Perl & Yml)
• logging and security hardening; and system documentation and designs.
We require somebody with extensive experience working in a Linux specialist role and must have advanced working knowledge of a wide of variety of infrastructure technologies and experience with security configuration (IpTables/Apparmore/SELinux) and patching methods.
In return you’ll receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package, the opportunity to work with amazing colleagues, and fantastic career development opportunities.
If this sounds like the role for you - we’d love to hear from you!