We’ve got a fantastic opportunity right now for a Web Analytics & Metrics Specialist within the Marketing team to help us achieve that goal during the next stage of our growth.
This role will involve having a true impact on the strategic execution of the marketing plan and how we share insights with other departments. You’ll get to interact with all members of the marketing team to ensure campaigns are tagged/tracked properly and according to industry best practices.
- Interpreting and benchmarking our marketing efforts to identify key issues and areas of improvement. This includes our website, social media pages/campaigns, landing pages, email campaigns, inbound-marketing campaigns, etc
- Providing actionable recommendations to optimise each channel
- Preparing and presenting comprehensive and compelling weekly/monthly reports to the wider business
- Helping to conduct A/B testing to test hypothesises
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns are tracked accurately using the right tools and technologies
- Determining dashboard/reporting needs and requirements
- Owning the reporting process from pulling data, building accurate reports to sharing insights internally
- Reviewing and improving the tools used to track campaigns and investigating ways of automating reports where possible.
- Directing and performing ad-hoc analyses to validate business assumptions or determining root causes of business issues. Reaching data-driven and factual conclusions
- Identifying and implementing ways to improve and streamline the operational reporting efficiencies, report delivery, key metrics, and methodologies. Documenting reporting procedures
What we ideally want you to have:
- A passion for all things digital
- Advanced knowledge of popular web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends, etc)
- Advanced knowledge of popular inbound marketing tools (HubSpot, Eloqua, Marketo, etc)
- Advanced data management skills
- Experience of using Google Tag Manager
- Advanced Microsoft Office user (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Extensive knowledge of all digital channels (Websites, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Email tools, blogs, etc)
- Good understanding of user-centric design
- Ability to prepare appealing/compelling presentations
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Degree in a related field preferred, or relevant experience.
- A creative / innovative flair to their work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Natural drive to gather meaningful insights
- Strong planning and implementation experience
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
At Sage Pay we strive to employ people who can demonstrate real passion about what they do and empower them to make decisions; enabling them to deliver results and provide an extraordinary service to internal and external customers alike.
We’ll offer a highly competitive package and all the benefits you’d expect from being part of a FTSE 100 employer, plus the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment surrounded by amazing colleagues.
If this sounds like the role for you – we’d love to hear from you!