Flow delivers eCommerce projects that yield measurable results. We equip ambitious brands with the tools and knowledge they need to unlock their eCommerce potential, and provide ongoing support that maximises growth.
Your retail business is unique, so why have a cookie-cutter site? We weren’t satisfied with off-the-shelf eCommerce solutions. So we built our own. The result is Flow Commerce, a customisable high-performance platform powering websites that are efficient, engaging and profitable.
Solutions and services:
What you can expect with Flow Commerce:
- Flexibility and scalability - Flow Commerce is configured to deliver the functionality you need, and can be adapted to accommodate your changing business strategy.
- On brand design - We’ll take your brand guidelines digital, or design your new online identity, ensuring your ecommerce site complements your image.
- Multi-device support - A responsive design ensures your site delivers an exceptional experience on desktop, tablet and mobile devices, so there are no buying barriers.
- Seamless integration - Whatever third-party software and APIs you use, we can integrate them into your site and help your business work smarter. Examples of other platform/software we have integrated with: Sage 50, Sage 200, NAV, Salesforce.
- Exceptional performance - Flow Commerce is faster than other ecommerce platforms. By keeping page load times low, we help keep your conversion rate high.
- Control over content - Thanks to a user-friendly back-end interface and a quick training session with our team, your staff will be able to make onsite changes with ease.
- Search engine optimisation - Our in-house digital marketing team ensure Flow Commerce follows SEO best practice, helping you climb the search rankings.
- High conversion rates - Technical tweaks and clever designs help maximise conversions. We can even help with your onsite content strategy and delivery.
- Frequent updates - Updates that keep your site fast, modern and secure are part of the package. And they rarely require downtime, so there’s no disruption.
- Proative tech support - Our development team monitor error reports to fix any issues as soon as they arise, and provide ongoing tech support to your in-house staff.
Want to take a closer look at Flow Commerce? Drop an email to [email protected] and we'll organise your behind-the-scenes tour.