Login >

Red Rhino Northern Ireland

Red Rhino is in the business of creating web sites that meet not only our clients' needs, but the needs of their target market as well. We design web sites that work - both functionally for client’s target market but also for the client by meeting the objectives and purposes of the site.
Company profile: 

Founded in 1999, Red Rhino has proved that we have the business knowledge and staying-power which many others don't have nowadays. We have completed several hundred web site projects for private/professional individuals, commercial companies, governmental bodies and statutory / voluntary / community / charity groups.

We have several hundred clients, 90% of them are based in Northern Ireland with the other 10% being based on the GB mainland and in the Republic of Ireland. 

Solutions and services: 

Services offered include domain registration, dedicated server hosting, customised web design, content managed systems, bespoke database design, ecommerce development, search engine optimisation and search engine marketing.

We have extensive experience in developing not only 'static' sites but also complex dynamic database driven sites, integrated online payment provisions and fully enabled ecommerce sites.

Red Rhino Interactive Ltd
Maranatha House
55 Legacorry Road
BT61 9LF
United Kingdom
Red Rhino Northern Ireland - Sage Pay



Error message

The specified file could not be deleted, because it is not a valid URI. More information is available in the system log.
The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.